TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted permission to use this Site and should leave the site. All content provided on AB ICELAND Blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
1.Pictures and Videos The logos, posters, and pictures are created by postermywall and storyblock website. If you would like to use please seek permission through email for images. SOME PICTURES ARE DONATED BY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, PLEASE SEEK THEIR PERMISSION.
2. Other Sites; Sponsorships and Partners This Site contains several links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Many such links are set forth in the context of sponsorships or partnership, which at a point in the past you could purchase from AB Iceland. Unless otherwise stated by AB Iceland, these third party sites are operated or maintained by organizations over which AB Iceland exercises no control, and AB Iceland expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for the content, information, links, and other items, the accuracy and completeness of the information, and the quality of products or services made available or advertised on these third-party sites and on any other sites operated or maintained by third parties.
3. Feedback and Comments AB Iceland welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve our services, products, and this Site. Ideas, suggestions, and inventions are often considered by the person submitting them to be of a proprietary nature and to have value.
4. Appropriate Comments and Submissions; No Spamming We ask you to not use vulgarity, profanity or insults in your comments. You are free to disagree (even vehemently) with what we have to say, but we ask that you do so in a respectful manner. Comments will not be deleted for disagreeing with us. They may be removed for the above reasons or if the comment is hurtful, spiteful, libelous, slanderous or fails to contribute to the ongoing conversation on the Site. With respect to the email address submitted to the Site, including through sponsorships or advertisements, you agree not to harvest or compile these email addresses for purposes of spamming or engaging in another illicit commercial behavior.
5. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AB Iceland, its contractors, and all of their respective bloggers,photographers and partners from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, proceedings, damages, settlements, judgments, injuries, liabilities, losses, risks, costs, and expenses (including without limitation attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from this Site, your use of this Site, your fraud, violation of law, or willful misconduct, and any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Use of the Internet The use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. Neither AB Iceland nor its contractors will be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.